Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

civic vs minivan

Old 02-15-2004, 02:12 PM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nathan1234
I tend to be relatively civil (if not provoked) on this board
Come on dude. You come on this message board that is tailored to import enthusiasts and start throwing #'s and specs around to "prove" domestics are better. How can you expect not to be provoked? Seriously! Don't get me wrong I think all cars have their pros and cons but I really can't stand hearing complaints from the one legged man that gets picked on when he enters an ass kicking contest.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Nathan1234
Domestic Driving Asshole

Originally Posted by EliteBob13
Come on dude. You come on this message board that is tailored to import enthusiasts and start throwing #'s and specs around to "prove" domestics are better. How can you expect not to be provoked? Seriously! Don't get me wrong I think all cars have their pros and cons but I really can't stand hearing complaints from the one legged man that gets picked on when he enters an ass kicking contest.
This post died 2 weeks ago. Why don't you 'noobs' leave it?
Old 02-15-2004, 02:24 PM
Fast-Ford
Loves Nascar, NHRA & SCCA

Originally Posted by EliteBob13
Perhaps this board is for people who enjoy sharing facts and for people to learn. Of course when you have a V8 car whether you're part of a discussion board or on the road that you get provoked.....that's part of life. Most guys on here are decent and can have a rational conversation but there are always people who will crash a thread and throw out some insult. Nathan just puts people in their place more often.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:45 PM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Originally Posted by Fast-Ford
Perhaps this board is for people who enjoy sharing facts and for people to learn. Of course when you have a V8 car whether you're part of a discussion board or on the road that you get provoked.....that's part of life. Most guys on here are decent and can have a rational conversation but there are always people who will crash a thread and throw out some insult. Nathan just puts people in their place more often.
I couldn't agree with you more. Thats exactly what I am saying. But I wouldn't say that he puts people in their place more often. I would say he is simply easier to provoke and get a heated response from which paints a big bullseye on him and from what I have seen results in the downward spiral to 2nd grade name calling. I wish this board and all other like it were what they were intended for..."for people who enjoy sharing facts and for people to learn." To quote a one Fast Ford.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Asahi
Administrator

Locked Due to TOS violation: Reason - Street Racing