Notices

My last post on this subject...

Old 07-13-2002, 11:04 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My last post on this subject...

First of all I don't care whos car is faster. I never did. I will admit that when I add it up at this point in time my car isn't going to be faster than an Si. But if you want to go around and act like 108hp is hot **** then I could get my brother to come along with his stock Mazda MX6 which can smoke about anything less than a V8. So if I cared about drag racing I would have gotten a V6 or V8, but I don't.

Second the whole idea of racing through Loch Raven is retarded. It's a public park full of people and Police cars driving up and down. Both of us were there last week and there were at least 3 cops driving around and I'm not about to get a ticket for speeding through a park when I have a perfect record and only 6 more months before my 18mos are up. It's not worth the risk or the insurance hike.

Lastly the only argument I ever cared about was the fact that I believe that I am a good driver, and better than most people. Thus the best way to prove this would be to take it to a real race course where everything is timed with precision, not a Timex watch. The SCCA Auto-X in Harrisburg is the closest thing to any real track racing here. I plan to attend one of the Auto-Xs in the next week and than participate in a following week. If you care so much about this challenge of yours than you are more than welcome to come show up and participate also and see if you can beat my time. Other than that I am not wasting my time on this subject. Whether or not my car isn't as good as someone elses means nothing to me. I am still going to continue working on it and doing all the work myself, because it's my hobby and it's what I love doing regardless of other peoples opinions.

As of now I am through talking about this over AIM. I don't get on the internet so kids can come harass me about **** all the time. If you want to do this we can do it at the Auto-X, if you don't feel like showing up to that than that is your choice, I don't care whatsoever, I won't think any less of it or give it a second thought.
Old 07-13-2002, 11:31 AM

MX-6's are gay!
Old 07-13-2002, 11:57 AM

dude y do u always say "i'll get somone elses car" if u wanna be that gay then i'll just go barrow ed bergenholtz's crx and than we can race....but other then that im glad ur starting to relize the truth and cone dodging is not the truest driver test.....but whatever i m officailly done.... but i'll see ya around if u ever drive to bel air or if u keep going to loch raven....oh u sound pissed to dont let this get to ya...i'll see ay round.....it will be oooookkkk!:crying:
Old 07-13-2002, 01:44 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

huh?

i thought that loch raven was a track or a park with a big parking lot used for auto-x. Thats the reason I was supporting the race. Now who the hell would want to race in a public park while theres bystanders and police? Thats dummer than streetracing. A public park? c'mon man, think with your head, not with your di.ck.

-brtecson
Old 07-13-2002, 01:48 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by noVTEC
MX-6's are gay!

Well, they do have 160hp, Compare your car's power/weight ratio to a mx-6. he he, with no VTEC, your car doesnt stand a chance.

-brtecson
Old 07-13-2002, 07:31 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally posted by noVTEC
MX-6's are gay!
the 160hp v6...i used to race a high school friend in his car with my 92 lude si...(i only had 160hp but in a 4 banger)...i'd pull on him in every gear...wasn't very impressed with them or its probe gt clones anyway...especially when his door locks wouldn't accept his keys anymore (they were ford parts) and i had to laugh at him when he'd have to go in the passenger side...he finally bought an alarm that unlocked his doors so he didn't have to fuss with it anymore
Old 07-13-2002, 07:40 PM
LaureltheQueen

i wish we had autoX places around me
Old 07-13-2002, 08:48 PM
Gasoline Fumes
Automotive Enthusiast

Originally posted by LaureltheQueen
i wish we had autoX places around me
http://www.nwr-scca.org/