Notices

Will my car get vandalized?

Old 05-23-2003, 07:08 AM
SoSoDef24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will my car get vandalized?

I've never had a real nice car before. Right now my CRX is being transformed into something sweet. I am wondering, are people gonna key my car and stuff because it's nice or what? Will stuff get stolen off of it? What should I look out for?
Old 05-23-2003, 07:17 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

I don't think the people of this board have any plans to destroy your car. Perhaps you should go ask the seedy characters in your own neighborhood.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:12 AM
SoSoDef24

i was asking everyone here for advice...like if its common for souped up imports to get messed over and whatnot.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:38 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Well your in California, so it is possible, but it is possible everywhere. My car sits in the showroom of the shop I work at until I fix it so I don't have that problem.
Old 05-23-2003, 06:22 PM
excitid

Random thieves steal random shit off any car. I've lost the little caps off my valve stems many times and I've had them steal my sidemarkers and I've been keyed and gotten a million random scratches. I have pry marks by the rear windows on my hatch I guess they thought they would open that way. Its gonna happen weather or not you drive a honda so live with it. Get all the basics especially an alarm and have a kill switch. The common thief has all the knowledge he needs to get in and steal your honda, at least deter them. I repainted last march and if you see my car its terrible so for me till I get a garage and a new project car no exterior mods for me.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:47 PM
WhiteRice

Does the sun ever shine on a dogs ass?

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb response.
Old 05-24-2003, 01:23 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

try your best to get a garage. also, avoid the whole "my car is better than your car" ordeal.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:30 AM
excitid

Originally posted by brtecson
try your best to get a garage. also, avoid the whole "my car is better than your car" ordeal.
Hell yeah I went to a car show and my buddy decided to park his shit crooked as hell so no one would park close and someone keyed the hell out of it. They scratched park it right asshole on the drivers door..............
Old 05-25-2003, 08:59 AM
SoSoDef24

I'm not into the whole "my car is better than yours" thing anyway. There's just a lot of idiots where I live. They are the type that only have altezzas and rims from Wal-Mart and think they drive a street racing car or something. When they see cars that actually had some though put into it they usually hate on the person.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:36 AM
crxb16er

ehh all of it is childish, and some ppl like to **** with ur car, but then again just don't piss ppl off, cut ppl off, flip ppl off while driving, and avoid confrontations and ur improving ur chances of not getting ur car f*ed up, but seriously just get a decent alarm. or park it in a garage like me and ur fine, stupid stuff always happens, shopping carts get ran into ur doors, careless ppl open their doors into u. my worst experience is ex gf's keying my car cuz they know how much i love it.