Notices

Seat belt beeper question in a 91crxsi

Old 04-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Tankard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat belt beeper question in a 91crxsi

Do you have to have both of the seat belts buckled for the beeper not to beep? Mine never beeped, with the passenger side unbuckled, until i just replaced my igniter and coil. I have'nt driven it again, since i buckled the passenger side to see if that was what was making it beep. And, i always wear my seat belt.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
PacificDude
Sharkbait OOHAHA!

I got rid of mine. Only solution worth mentioning
Old 04-04-2010, 04:14 PM
gingas

Yeah, I have the same issue with my 91 Civic Si. If my car is running & I have my seatbelt on and waiting for my wife as soon as she opens the door my car starts beeping even after door closed and seatbelt on. How to make beeping stop & whats making this happen
Old 04-05-2010, 09:13 AM
PacificDude
Sharkbait OOHAHA!

The actual noise maker is in the overhead indicator. Under the cover is a circuit board and on it is the little alarm. If you understand electronics I'm sure you could disable it. I just took the whole thing out since I did a custom map light project.

(At some point a previous owner replaced the sliding sunroof with a solid roof, but left the old headliner in. I got a solid headliner and did the map lights.)

Last edited by PacificDude; 04-05-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Tankard

Yea. Mine obviously does'nt work right now, either. If i unbuckle my seat belt while driving, it does'nt beep, which i'm guessing it should. When it starts beeping, i'll buckle the passenger side, and it'll stop. I like to leave the passenger side unbuckled, because i open and close that door alot to put stuff in and out. I'd like to try to fix it, instead of disconnecting it. As i actually replaced the bulbs in the overhead display when they burnt out.

Also, pacificdude. How do you fight in your website link? I got my ass kicked, becuase i could'nt figure out how to move my man.

Last edited by Tankard; 04-06-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:52 PM
PacificDude
Sharkbait OOHAHA!

Originally Posted by Tankard
Also, pacificdude. How do you fight in your website link? I got my ass kicked, becuase i could'nt figure out how to move my man.
LOL, it's random, you can't control the characters. I haven't touched that game in a long time, and I can't even log in for some reason. I'm just going to take it down.