Notices

just installed an apexi safc

Old 03-26-2003, 03:14 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just installed an apexi safc

on the new zc engine this thing is a neat little gadget. adjust fuel curves at the touch of a button and it maps it wicked accurate
Old 03-28-2003, 03:25 PM
red.da

how easy is it to adjust these? i am thinking about getting one but know absolutely nothing about them. any info would help. thanks
ps - im saskatoon and still would love to see your car!!
Old 04-07-2003, 04:14 PM
JDMCRXsi

POONTANG, What are your settings for the SAFC? I have an ZC DOHC in my CRX and my SAFC will be here friday. I dont have the money for any Dyno time at the moment so if you have a good baseline setting that i could use till then that would be great. Thanx for the info.
Old 04-13-2003, 08:16 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by JDMCRXsi
POONTANG, What are your settings for the SAFC? I have an ZC DOHC in my CRX and my SAFC will be here friday. I dont have the money for any Dyno time at the moment so if you have a good baseline setting that i could use till then that would be great. Thanx for the info.
my settings will be different since the car is boosted but i'll ask around
Old 04-13-2003, 08:18 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by red.da
how easy is it to adjust these? i am thinking about getting one but know absolutely nothing about them. any info would help. thanks
ps - im saskatoon and still would love to see your car!!
really easy to adjust. the rex will be at th drags this yr. i moved back to yorkton but as soon as they begin i'll let you know when i'll be there
Old 04-14-2003, 07:46 PM
JDMCRXsi

my settings will be different since the car is boosted but i'll ask around
Oh ok dude. I realized that a few days after i posted and had some time to read the forum when i found more about your car. Sorry to have bothered ya. But what ever you could find out wwould be kewl. I am putting it in this wed. Also I am putting it in now and will be going to the Dyno in about 2 weeks. I have to do things as i have time. Will the SAFC keep the factory settings of the ECU? Or Will i have to tune it when it is first put in. Thanx for the help.