Notices

93 civic 4dr

Old 03-17-2003, 04:27 PM
RiceBoysDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 civic 4dr

whats up everyone my one friend has a 93 civic ex 4dr sedan, i wanted to know if they came with a sohc vtec? or was it just a regular d16. if they didnt how fast do the 4dr sedans move with a soch vtec? is it even a worth while swap? or are they still slow due to their weight. i just wanna know cause he wants to run againts me.

supposedly he has a sohc vtec, dc sports headers, aem cai, exhaust and thats it. no big rims just steelies. im just a gutted 89 crx si. lowered. and a wannabe intake (stock air box with removed resonator hose).his car isnt gutted.

my other friend has a 89 civic hb si, he also called him out and bet him $100 that hell win, but my friend in the si hb didnt take the offer. who do u think has the edge on this?
Old 03-17-2003, 05:59 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a 1992 ex sedan. it has sohc vtec. ex sedans are by far the heaviest of all the civics. i've raced a crx (not sure if it was si or not) and beat it but it wasn't from the line (it was through traffic) so i'm not sure how reliable that is. i can still lose even racing an ex coupe because of the weight difference. i doubt i would ever bet $100 against a hb si in my car as it is now. but i only have a cai (no headers or exhaust) so i don't know just how much of a difference that stuff makes. that's my $0.02.
Old 03-18-2003, 03:37 PM
RiceBoysDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok thanks for your input, is there any1 else out there thats got info to throw around?