Notices

Wiring help please...Diagrams needed

Old 10-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring help please...Diagrams needed

Hey I just got a crx and noticed that one of the ecu plugs were cut off so now I gotta go to a junkyard and cut a clip off and rewire the plug. I wanted to know if anywhere online or if anyone has the color of the wires and the pin out so i can juss match the color and the ecu pin.... thanks
Old 10-09-2004, 04:56 AM
jc836

There is a site out there. I think it is in the UK actually.
You really want and should order from HELM, Inc the real Service Manual-the schematics are in it.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:13 AM
cwhiteboy

When you cut the connector from a junkyard car, and if its the same car, leave some wire left on it (like 2 inches). Then just match up the colors from the existing wires to the ones on the clip, match and sodder.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Redlinerz

yea white boy thats wha i figured out... thanks... i was thinking tough... my friend has a totaled integra.. would I be alble to put that harness on my crx? I will take the engine harness and the harness from under the dash that leads to the ecu.. will it fit in a crx? thanks
Old 10-12-2004, 12:36 PM
cwhiteboy

im pretty sure it will, but that might require some wiring, and maybe even adding a couple connectors. Not really sure. Just try to go by a junkyard. If you go to one where you pull the parts yourself, the people up front usually don't know what it is and give it to you for like a dollar. Happened to me a couple times.