Notices

fix it ticket

Old 04-14-2004, 10:13 AM
A_PHOBIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokedaddy
At least somene's got some balls around here, but don't be stupid xsentrixsupra just know's his rights!!
damn,when i went down there i sed **** it.i was a total dick to him as his attitude was unsatisfactory with my because he had to get his ass outa his seat.damn we argued more than he worked.he ended up questioning me saying just who do you think do i work for?i pulled out my excessive exhaust notes from the chp and pointed to the leter head.as he was leaving i told me friend just loud enough damn thats a cute uniform hes got on. just to piss him off. i dont mind ****ing with cops but the chp is a whold diff ball park.
in the end i cut my exhaust off and put on a stock one.but soon the greddy is going on
Old 04-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Josh M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokedaddy
At least somene's got some balls around here, but don't be stupid xsentrixsupra just know's his rights!!

Actually I don't really but my lawyer is a pimp He has a Vanquish so you know he is a mack daddy!

Seriously though cops will just give people a hard time about their cars........just don't take it lying down. The way I figure it is if I'm going down and I'm gonna have to pay, I'm gonna make them earn it. A lot of states you can get a continuance and can keep doing that for about a year........its not about balls at all, its just about if they are going to be a dick I'm going to be a dick right back. If they are cool about it, I'll be cool about it too......however whenever a cop pulls you over and bitches about your tint........you know he is gonna be a prick. Just make them earn it, whatever you do Good luck!