Notices

Beware of 93jdmgsrhatch- scamming peice of shit

Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
JDM:_Hotness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93jdmgsrhatch
i was and did not sell an si cluster but i know who did if you would like his info to talk to him since he used my name and i was never informed he didn't send it i'll give u his info IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS . as for the control arms it took 2 weeks to get to u sorry...but u got them right?i didn't scam u u asshole i could care less if i get kicked off these forums because of bad mouth bitches like u, you recieved it that means u retract the post that u were scammed and possibly say u recived them a week or 2 late but did recieve them like i have said. everything i sell gets to the person as for the cluster i don't eaven talk to the kid who sold that and i haven't for a while not because of that but because he was pullin some other shady shit but if you'd like his info he should have it anyways unles he didn't use paypal? and it doesn't matter if u think i am a scammer because i know u got the parts and so does everyone else.
Yo I vouch for this dude he aint scamming nobody. I have delt with him myself personally.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
sleepin

i was and did not sell an si cluster but i know who did if you would like his info to talk to him since he used my name and i was never informed he didn't send it i'll give u his info IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS . as for the control arms it took 2 weeks to get to u sorry...but u got them right?i didn't scam u u asshole i could care less if i get kicked off these forums because of bad mouth bitches like u, you recieved it that means u retract the post that u were scammed and possibly say u recived them a week or 2 late but did recieve them like i have said. everything i sell gets to the person as for the cluster i don't eaven talk to the kid who sold that and i haven't for a while not because of that but because he was pullin some other shady shit but if you'd like his info he should have it anyways unles he didn't use paypal? and it doesn't matter if u think i am a scammer because i know u got the parts and so does everyone else.

2 weeks? I wish it had only been 2 weeks. Wanna see an asshole look in the mirror.

Quit lying through your teeth.

Yeah I got the parts, eventually after wasting so much of my time trying to track your ass down. You want me to post those IMs between you and my friends? That should shed some interesting light on how you work.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:24 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by JDM:_Hotness
Yo I vouch for this dude he aint scamming nobody. I have delt with him myself personally.

I am on the west coast and he is on the east coast, easier to scam someone on the otherside of the country than it is in person.

He got caught and now he is trying to get out of it.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 AM
JDM:_Hotness

Originally Posted by sleepin
I am on the west coast and he is on the east coast, easier to scam someone on the otherside of the country than it is in person.

He got caught and now he is trying to get out of it.
I know this dude personally and I highly doubt he was trying to scam you. He is a good friend of mine and a very trusting person.

Sounds like you were just impatient with your stuff and got your panties in a twist.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:43 AM
sleepin

I know this dude personally and I highly doubt he was trying to scam you. He is a good friend of mine and a very trusting person.

Sounds like you were just impatient with your stuff and got your panties in a twist.

Paid for on 6/3/05, finally delivered on 6/28/05. 25 fucking days. Thats not impatient, thats furiousness.

I dont think he is the one that even shipped the shit to me, I think the owner of the paypal account did so that he didnt suffer for this guys fuckup.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:45 AM
klungemonger

i was and did not sell an si cluster but i know who did if you would like his info to talk to him since he used my name and i was never informed he didn't send it i'll give u his info IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS . i don't eaven talk to the kid who sold that and i haven't for a while not because of that but because he was pullin some other shady shit but if you'd like his info he should have it anyways unles he didn't use paypal?
He didn't use PayPal, and I e-mailed to YOUR address (which you have posted in your ads) many times and received replies EVERY time when that cluster was being sold, not to mention it was YOUR H-A.net username I pm'd about the cluster...are saying you had no idea your e-mail and/or user i.d. was being used by some kid? Come on...strange how when I wrote YOUR e-mail address and Marvin did too after the ripoff occured yet there was never any replies. If you were concerned about these "false accusations" one of us would have heard from you then to defend yourself and explain the situation. Only now that your rep is getting hurt by this thread you decide to show your face and come up with stories. If your on the outs with this kid why don't you post up the info right now? Still 10 months later and no satisfactory answer or resolution to this complaint, just the tired old excuse everyone tries to use "oh it was someone else using my account" thing. There's no way all that went on behind your back dude.

A hilariously useless vouch! 1 post and you joined today just to up your good buddy. Really reliable word there.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:51 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by klungemonger
Come on...strange how when I wrote YOUR e-mail address and Marvin did too after the ripoff occured yet there was never any replies. If you were concerned about these "false accusations" one of us would have heard from you then to defend yourself and explain the situation.

Now this sounds familiar.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:55 AM
sweetlou03

Lol This Is Too Funny
Old 08-04-2005, 10:59 AM
klungemonger

Originally Posted by sweetlou03
Lol This Is Too Funny
Unless of course you're the dude who lost his cash...
Now watching a scheister backpedal & blameshift does provide a certain level of amusement.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
93jdmgsrhatch

i love it! i let the kid use my account to sell shit but i guess it was a mistake and also i shipped LCAs using a friends buisness so they would get there faster after my mistake of not shipping them out right away. i have delt with prob about 100 people selling shit and they have had no problems if your fried wants kids info let me know otherwise drop it. if i'm such a scammer how come my account hasn't been canceled? cuz u got your shit?or because u can blow me? local deals only from now on