Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
JDM:_Hotness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93jdmgsrhatch
i was and did not sell an si cluster but i know who did if you would like his info to talk to him since he used my name and i was never informed he didn't send it i'll give u his info IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS . as for the control arms it took 2 weeks to get to u sorry...but u got them right?i didn't scam u u asshole i could care less if i get kicked off these forums because of bad mouth bitches like u, you recieved it that means u retract the post that u were scammed and possibly say u recived them a week or 2 late but did recieve them like i have said. everything i sell gets to the person as for the cluster i don't eaven talk to the kid who sold that and i haven't for a while not because of that but because he was pullin some other shady shit but if you'd like his info he should have it anyways unles he didn't use paypal? and it doesn't matter if u think i am a scammer because i know u got the parts and so does everyone else.
Yo I vouch for this dude he aint scamming nobody. I have delt with him myself personally.