Notices

having a problem with a deal, need some advice

Old 06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Zabouskie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default having a problem with a deal, need some advice

Alright, here goes. Back about 3 weeks ago, I posted looking for a new cluster here on the forums https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s....php?t=189110& , and member CARBN8D https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/m...p?userid=40612 offered me the cluster, after we talked on AIM we made a deal for $60, I paid him in paypal. After I paid, he then said a friend of his actually had the cluster, and that he had to get it shipped to him before he could ship it to me, plus he was going to recalibrate the odometor to fit my current mileage before he shipped it to me. About a week passed after that, then I contacted him to see how it was going, he said he just received it and was readjusting the odometor for me. That was the last time I talked to him, that was back on May 26th. At that time I also asked him if he could fedex it to me and that I would pay the extra difference, he didn't seem to like the idea of that, and wanted to stick to basic shipping, he said it should be here by early next week, like the week of the 29th. Now 10 days have passed, and I can no longer reach him, I sent messages on AIM, he wont respond, I've called him cell phone that he puts up on his away message, its out of service, sent a private message, nothing.

I dont like the way this looks anymore, never before have I had somebody who was selling me something dissappear and I not receive the package, I parked my car for 3 days because it reached the mileage the new cluster would of had on it, but today I gave up on waiting and took it back out.

Alright, since I am new to this forum, I'm wondering what I should do next, or if anyone else here can help get his attention for me. You can see in my feedback that hes left me a reference for buying the cluster, and you can see in the orignal thread that I did indeed buy it from him. Now if this gets resolved quickly all the sudden, I would like to get this thread deleted (if that can be done)

Thank you for your help in advance, I hope this gets resolved smoothly.

Edit: oh and his AIM is "raresi at home"