Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Power Door Lock Problem

Old 07-23-2003, 12:26 AM
mrr77wulf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Door Lock Problem

Ok everyone I'm probaly going to feel stupid after this and hate to start a new thread about it. I searched every where and couldn't find anything about my problem.

My door locks have been jamming lately. They decide when they want to open on there own. Every time I drive it with the doors locked they don't want to unlock when I get out. I took the door skins off to check for any bent rods or anything binding couldn't find anything wrong. Took some lithium grease and sprayed all over the inside the latch and around where the rods go. It worked for about a week and then it went back to ****ing up and has got even worse than it was.

Has any one else ran into this problem before? If so do you know where the problem is.

Thanks for any help everyone

By the way its a 2door 2001GSR
Old 07-27-2003, 01:02 PM
LjN_728

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm...seems to me u have a module problem. Your car's still under warranty no? if so..take it back to the dealer. Just say it's an electrical prob