Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Need tweeter installation instructions

Old 02-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Rycechyk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need tweeter installation instructions

Hey, I can't remember who all has custom installed tweeters, and I don't have the time to search through all the threads again. What I'm looking for are some step-by-step instructions for locating the tweeters into the sail panels in a 93 Accord EX. I haven't purchased them yet because I want to see what I'm getting myself into. I'm going to search google now, but if you also have links to any helpful sites, please share! Thank you. :thumbup:
Old 03-06-2003, 10:58 PM
varyda
...::..:.::....::::..

have you tried www.installdr.com ?
Old 06-09-2003, 12:14 PM
RednasSir

Going out on a long shot on this one since this is such an old post. I too am looking to install tweeters in the mirror housing panels. Did it work for you? I have a 2000 Civic and want to replace the factory ones on mine. Just curious...
Old 06-09-2003, 03:41 PM
Rycechyk

I haven't done it yet, but I did come across some semi-helpful stuff: this might help. Also, this gives really good fiberglassing instructions. I'll reply again when I have a little more time.