Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Who is going to CES?

Old 01-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Bass Mechanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is going to CES?

Hey everyone im gonna be in Vegas next week at CES. anyone going?
im planning to have a meet while im there. i got a customer with a RSX and dual 10 PM that will be there.
anyone that plans to show up send me an email and ill give information as to the meeting spot and time.
if you need it i can give my cell number if you want to hook up.

see ya all there!
Old 01-02-2003, 05:50 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

im still waiting for my pass! :wtc:
Old 01-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Bass Mechanic

ok we have determined a meeting spot we will be meeting at the Fashion Show Mall at 6PM on saturday the 11th. we are going for 6 because the Show hours are over at 6Pm
To get to the Fashion Show mall, go down Las Vegas BLVD from the Convention Center. You will need to go South, and head down until you reach Spring Mountain, then you make a right, and it is on the right. Meet in front of the Macys in the Macy parking lot.
look for a Blue RSX type S and a crowd of people.

also if your at the show stop by HP Distributing Booth Numbers
LVCC No 1-4
There will be a dual 8 Power Mouse on display, there will be no bass playing on it but you can get a close up look at it. also if the meeting spot should change for any reason information will be provided there as to any changes.
just ask for Tobi
Old 01-07-2003, 06:10 AM
Toxis
Car Audio Manb*tch

I'd love to make it but I don't want to use my time off this early in the year. Now the question is, how many people are going to be downstairs during this weekend? HAHAHAAHH!!!! I'm sure Bass Mechanic knows what I'm talking about if he's been there before. ;-) hehehehhe I know I'd make a run through the "exhibits" downstairs as well.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:12 AM
Bass Mechanic

Originally posted by Toxis
I'd love to make it but I don't want to use my time off this early in the year. Now the question is, how many people are going to be downstairs during this weekend? HAHAHAAHH!!!! I'm sure Bass Mechanic knows what I'm talking about if he's been there before. ;-) hehehehhe I know I'd make a run through the "exhibits" downstairs as well.
this is my fist year. but are you talking about the adult exhibits?
Old 01-07-2003, 06:17 AM
Toxis
Car Audio Manb*tch

;-) every year, downstairs is like CES except it's not consumer electronics...it's consumer gratification products...to say the least hehe