Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

speaker swap: worth it?

Old 12-10-2002, 09:31 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speaker swap: worth it?

hey all i was wondering...what type or speakers are 1997 dodge grand caravan speakers are? i was wondering if they would fit in my integra g3 hatch....u may be wondering WTF am i thinking...but here's the quick story...my dad's car got totalled and he told me to swap his speakers with mine...it's a better alternative to my 94 stock speakers that are dying...i'm short for cash and the car is gonna be junked anyways....lol i don't even work so this is a better alternative to letting my speakers die....it'll be my saturday project...but i dunno if i'd get better sound quality but if someone could help me it'd be greatly appreciated....

i also posted this somewhere else i forgot where...but i don't think it was on this forum
Old 12-11-2002, 06:12 AM
b00gers

check out crutchfield.com they can tell you what size they are.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:35 AM
igo4bmx
CockBlockerator

FYI if its totalled and you bought it out from the insurance company, sell the non broken parts on ebay
Old 12-11-2002, 07:36 AM
SiClone
X-Moder8er

I wouldn't waste the time to take the Caravan's stuff out and to actually try to make them fit in your car.... Just save a few bucks and pick up a pair of cheap anything from Best Buy if you're really strapped for cash...
Old 12-11-2002, 05:07 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

well the insurance won't give us any money...my dad only has liability insurance and the insurance isn't really fighting for us...pisses me off....neways yeah i suppose i'll just buy some speakers off ebay or something