Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Please Help ...

Old 11-28-2002, 01:46 PM
Shmeck
Bacardi Assassin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help ...

I have a 97 gsr. I was trying to put my pioneer head unit in the other day and I had the harness wired up correctly and the head unit played for a couple seconds and then it went dead. I then hooked the head unit up right to the battery and it worked. I went back to the stock wiring harness that plugs into the back of the stock cd player and found that the 12v constant (white w/ blue stripe) was dead. Shortly after that I hooked the pioneer up to the battery again and it didn't work and hasn't ever again. Then I decided to run a line from the battery + to the 12v constant on the back of the stock harness and put the stock cd player in again. It worked fine until this morning when I was listening to a cd and then I ejected it and when I put in a different cd it would distort every couple of seconds really badly. So I listened to the radio for a while. Now when I put in a cd it won't work at all. It displays PE-0. Anybody know what that error code is? Anybody have any info at all to offer?

Thanks
Brett
Old 11-28-2002, 02:28 PM
Chrgsr96
~~~~~~~~~

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/f...?s=&forumid=30

You will get much more help in the Audio & Electronics section.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:11 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Copied to Audio & Electronics.