Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Vintage Video Game sytems in your ride?

Old 10-09-2002, 03:34 PM
SoSoDef24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Video Game sytems in your ride?

Well, I'd have to say that I'm a pretty big video game, and having just a PS2 in the ride just isn't enough for me. I'm thinkin of putting in a Sega, Super Nintendo, or NES...maybe all. Anyways, has anyone heard of someone doing this before? Or better yet, does anyone have any pics of this being done?
Old 10-09-2002, 05:38 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

Its just as easy as adding a PS2, which it seems you already have... so to power them you need the inverter to supply 120 volts, or if you can find car power adapters for the selected systems, that works better. A switcher for the audio and video would be a good idea too so you dont have to switch cables to run a different source... here is a really cool switcher that mounts near the sources and uses a wired remote to switch sources. Or with this one, you can run different sources on each of three monitors...

I personally was thinking about putting my ancient Atari in my car when I complete a video system...
Old 10-09-2002, 07:11 PM
SoSoDef24

nice, now all i need is a place to fit all the systems...
Old 10-12-2002, 03:02 PM
MartyMarGSR
JRSC GSR

i saw a tricked out Toyota Previa minivan at a car show in Seattle last year with original nintendo in it, looked good.
Old 10-14-2002, 07:18 PM
CAS

Default ..

I saw a purple sparkley civic with a regular nintendo in it, the guy in the car was playing mario bro, #1.