Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

1995 Civic DX - fuse box problem.

Old 10-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Ochdx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Civic DX - fuse box problem.

I have been experiencing this problem in my 1995 Civic DX for a few years.Sometimes, while driving, the car would start making beeping noise, as if the door was open. Also, the windshield wipers would stop working when set on the interval. I played around with it and what I found is if the noise starts, or the wipers interval is not working, I would just press on the fust box, and it goes back to normal. But lately this is happening a lot more often, and pressing on the fusebox doesnt really fix it, maybe for a few minutes tops. I wonder what it could be, whether its something inside the fusebox, or a connection to the fusebox.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Ochdx

bump
Old 10-24-2005, 09:16 PM
b00gers

It sounds to me that if pushing on the fuse box solves the problem, then you have something that is loose in there. I would just take a look inside that box and see if you can find something obvious. Other than that, I am all out of ideas.