Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

05 accord setup?

Old 10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Point

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 accord setup?

i was wondering what would be the best way to go about installing my 2 audiobahn subs to my new 05 accord (it's in the honda shop right now). i wanted to put a new stereo in it but i was wondering how i would go about doing that since the climate controls are a part of the unit ....what would be the best way to go about getting this done? (i've got 12 audiobahn subs and a amp that i had in my previous car)

and im thinking of getting some pioneer speakers to replace the factory ones...

anything will help, thanks
Old 10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
afrodeziak2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im no expert but what I did to my '04 coupe was to mount my aftermarket HU under the dash in the cd holder space. It was a clean install and still leaves a small space for storage.

For a while I was running line outputs from the rear speakers, it was ok but once I got the alpine deck the sound quality was WAY better . But since the accord comes with a amp it wasnt as loud but if you remove the bass from your in-car speakers(with crossovers)and replace it with sub bass it becomes unnoticable.