Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

PLEASE Help...Honda Deck Security Code Needed!

Old 05-24-2005, 01:15 PM
SuperFriend_XP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE Help...Honda Deck Security Code Needed!

Ive ran a search on this matter, and Ive called all the Honda dealerships in my area. They ALL want a fee, even though I have the serial number! GrRrRr I havent listened to any music since I changed my darn battery. If anyone here works for a dealership, would you be kind enough to supply me with my security code?

Code is: B81011254
Thanks
Old 06-28-2005, 04:29 PM
SuperFriend_XP

bump
Old 06-28-2005, 04:48 PM
89crx2ner

Im a technician at a honda dealership in Canada. You are talking about the code you need to unlock the radio after you remove power from it. Correct? Those codes come from the factory with the vehicle to the dealer they are delivered. Each vehicle is given its own specific code. The only one who would have that code is the dealer that it was originally purchased from. The only other place it would be is in your owners manual if it was written in at the dealership.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:44 PM
b00gers

You dont need to call local dealerships. All dealerships in the US searches off the same database. Most will do it for free if you can provide them with your VIN and serial number off of the deck. My advice is to keep trying different dealerships, even ones that arent local to you.

-With that said, threads asking for the Security codes will be locked. I dont want HAN to be a place where these codes can be obtained. Thanks.