Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Integra Audio...

Old 05-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra Audio...

Has anyone with an Integra done anything extensive with their audio setup here? Like a custom sub box/enclosure for the trunk or amp rack or any such nature? Just curious...
Old 05-07-2005, 07:27 PM
japanbran

i do--- lets start from the front. alpine indash eq, alpine 6.5 inch flip out indash tv, all mb quart door speakers and tweeters. kickers in the back. rockford 600.2 amp for mids and highs, kicker 600.1 amp for sub. sub is a jl 15wo in a custom fiberglss box comming out of the wheel well. sounds great! loud as hell. i like it but i am going to sel the box and make one for two 15's
Old 05-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

No no, I know people have nice setups, but I mean as far as body molded boxes and what not goes... because I am going to build my amp into my spare tire well with a plexi glass viewing window and build boxes for subs into the area right behind the wheel well so as to keep trunk space optimal... stuff like that.
Old 05-08-2005, 05:42 AM
japanbran

thats what i have, a painted fiberglass box that molds out of my wheel well, my back seats are taken out and i have a plexi/fiberglass amp rack where the seats used to sit..
Old 05-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

I see... pics?
Old 05-08-2005, 06:43 PM
japanbran

sorry i dont have pics yet.. i just got done making it about 3 days ago.lol, i am still working out all the little details.i will try to get pics when everything done.. i am kinda rushing cause i ahve a car show comming up