Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Autopag 720 in 93 accord Need Help

Old 01-22-2005, 07:37 AM
prodigymb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autopag 720 in 93 accord Need Help

Hey guys i bought an Autpage 720LCD. my friend said he could do the job so i let him, half way through he said he needed more diagrams blah blah. i have the basic wire color coding list but i guess i need more. if anyone could plz help out i would appreciate it
the alarm is being installed on a 93 Accord EX 5 spd 4dr
thanks
Old 01-22-2005, 09:32 AM
strychnine
i am legend

check the other thread you posted this in
Old 01-22-2005, 09:35 AM
orbit77

here's the wiring diagram i use when i do remote starts. they say the lock and unlock harness is somewhere in the drivers kick but i can never find them there on lx's so check above the brake pedal there's gonna be a gray harness chilling up there with three wires to it and you have to tug on it a bit to get enouch slack to tap into it. but all in all the car is relatively easy to do. good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
93accord copy.pdf (214.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-22-2005, 05:45 PM
prodigymb

Originally Posted by orbit77
here's the wiring diagram i use when i do remote starts. they say the lock and unlock harness is somewhere in the drivers kick but i can never find them there on lx's so check above the brake pedal there's gonna be a gray harness chilling up there with three wires to it and you have to tug on it a bit to get enouch slack to tap into it. but all in all the car is relatively easy to do. good luck
that the diagram i originally had and we hooked up all the wires to corresponding wires of the alarm. there are still a bunch of wire hangin out from the alrm and i have no fing idea where they go. but my friend did use that same printout to hook up all the wires. i have an EX and its a 5spd so im gonna have to fool the clutch button too.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:05 PM
prodigymb

Ok i went down to my garage and looked up all the wires that he ddidnt connect yet in the install manual.

1. white/black (-) negative safety shut down input for hood pin switch
4. blue - zone 2 instant trigger ground input
5. white/green (-)diesel wait to start input
6. green - zone 3 negative door pin trigger input
7. violet - zone 3 positive door pin trigger input
10. blue/black - (-) 200 ma accessory 2 output
11. yellow - (-) 200ma ignition 3 control output
14. pink - (-) 200ma programmable output, 2 steps door unlock output or start status output
16. black/green -(-) 200ma progrmmable output, 1. channel 4 programmable output

can you guys help me and him out here. i honestly dont have a clue of what this stuff is and he went home for the dya, hopefully we'll tackle it tommorow. thanks to those who tried to help