Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

WTB MTX Amp

Old 12-08-2003, 11:43 AM
JPineda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB MTX Amp

I'm in search for a four channel mtx thunder 4300x amplifier. If anyone is selling one or knows of anybody selling one, please let me know. The reason why I want this amp is becuase I am cutomizing my trunk and need this amp to match my other one. I have a MTX Thunder 4160 four channel amp that I am willing to trade if interested.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 12-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Surfacing171
cb7 fanatic

Default Re: WTB MTX Amp

Originally posted by JPineda
I'm in search for a four channel mtx thunder 4300x amplifier. If anyone is selling one or knows of anybody selling one, please let me know. The reason why I want this amp is becuase I am cutomizing my trunk and need this amp to match my other one. I have a MTX Thunder 4160 four channel amp that I am willing to trade if interested.

Thanks,
Josh
www.ebay.com
www.crutchfield.com
www.sounddomain.com
Old 12-08-2003, 09:50 PM
JPineda

Thanks for all those links, but I've been to almost every website you can name, and can't find the amp for sale. Also, I forgot to mention that the amp is discontinued and that is why I am posting here in the Audio & Eletronic section. I figured if I can't find one, someone else has got to have one.