Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Installed a TSUDO FIREBALL CATBACK

Old 03-14-2003, 04:25 PM
dreman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Installed a TSUDO FIREBALL CATBACK

This Exhaust sounds powerful it has a nice deep & throaty sound when accelerating. At idle, it sounds stock I wish it was a little quieter at higher speeds but I can't complain it sounds smooth and deep. I had to weld and extend the pipe since it was 2 inchs short on my car, they claim it fits 2dr & 4dr but thats bull. It hangs like illusion's Black Accord, but his has 2 mufflers and mine has 1. I Will post pics when I get them.
Old 03-16-2003, 04:58 PM
dreman

Damm it was kinda to deep with the regular Silencer my catback came with. Well I just got a Silencer from a N1 APEXI muffler and my Fireball sounds even sweeter Nice and deep but very quite. The Silencer outlet of the N1 is much smaller so I thought it might make it sounder quiter, well it did I am so happy.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:25 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

congrat man. I like tsudo. They made great exhaust and Mufflers
Old 03-16-2003, 05:34 PM
dreman

Thanks bro I only paid $230 for the full CATBACK, brand New I love it. I was going to pay $380 for the GREDDY SP, but I dident like how it hanged low. Trust me bro this thing sounds sweet and Deep cant complain TUSDO has done a great job with this catback. I will have pics and sounds clips when I get my camera back. Thanks bro.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:04 PM
Customlowz
Speedbumps Beware

Default Re: Just Installed a TSUDO FIREBALL CATBACK

Originally posted by dreman

This Exhaust sounds powerful it has a nice deep & throaty sound when accelerating. At idle, it sounds stock I wish it was a little quieter at higher speeds but I can't complain it sounds smooth and deep. I had to weld and extend the pipe since it was 2 inchs short on my car, they claim it fits 2dr & 4dr but thats bull. It hangs like illusion's Black Accord, but his has 2 mufflers and mine has 1. I Will post pics when I get them.
I got the same exact exhaust put on my baby last monday. It sounds Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! I am definately happy with it. I paid about $300 for mine.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:11 PM
dreman

TUSDO makes some good stuff man, did you get it to fit your accord with no problems? I just took off the org Silencer and replaced it with my friends old N1 APXEI Silencer and it even sounds better bro. Try to get one from ebay you might like the sounds as I did. Peace
Old 03-16-2003, 06:39 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

yea, my friend has a TSUDO muffler. It looks really really goood and sounnnd wonderfully well.........He had the TSUDO Dragger Style..............SOUND EXACTLY the same as my HKS Dragger Muffler. But doesn't give as much vibration, but DEFINITELY SOUND THE SAME - GOTTA LOVE THAT SOUND
Old 03-16-2003, 06:44 PM
Customlowz
Speedbumps Beware

Originally posted by dreman
TUSDO makes some good stuff man, did you get it to fit your accord with no problems? I just took off the org Silencer and replaced it with my friends old N1 APXEI Silencer and it even sounds better bro. Try to get one from ebay you might like the sounds as I did. Peace
Mine fit perfectly! no problems, and didnt have to weld anything at all.