Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5th Gen - Alignment Kit

Old 02-19-2003, 11:43 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5th Gen - Alignment Kit

I never lowered my car past 1.75 front and 1.5 Rear, But planning to. Bad road condition in the old area. About to move to better place, no hills, no holes.

So far, i've heard that Ingalls are the most common suggestive Camber kit. Also, I've Heard of some others such as Sprint, Specialty Prod.

Also, I've notice that they made ball joints, arm, etc. What's the different between them? Nopi Alignment Kit for 94 Accord

I plan to drop about 3" max. What kit should I buy regarding the Angle adjustments 0 - 3 deg. ( + or -) for front and rear.

Thanks guys, I've never had any experience with alignments.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:32 AM
nizmugen

i would suggest the control arm kit, not the ball joint kit. rumors have it that the ball joint camber kit breaks easily. also the control arm kit is a bit more popular.

the only drawback i see from getting the control arm kit is the possibility of the control arm hitting the inside upper fender. u can easily bang out the fender or shave parts off of the control arm but the bottom line is that its a common problem and fixable.

and yea get ingalls
Old 02-20-2003, 04:12 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

any1 has info where to get them beside GBC and EBay - good price?
Old 02-20-2003, 04:33 PM
bonestock

i got ingalls style ones off GBC for 85 shipped. its the same exact thing, just not in an ingalls box. works great, just have to shave my inner fender some.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:43 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Originally posted by bonestock
i got ingalls style ones off GBC for 85 shipped. its the same exact thing, just not in an ingalls box. works great, just have to shave my inner fender some.
thanx, can you gimme some more info about your ride? what gen is ur ride, how low did u drop, and what you're rollin on? Thanx
Old 02-20-2003, 07:17 PM
VTEC

Specialty Products...no problems yet.

As for Ingalls, I had to deal with squeaks and slipping front camber kits, and rusted rear camber kits. Ingalls is a no no in my book.