Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheapest way to get a *GOOD* OEM Spoiler Install on a 5th Gen?

Old 01-23-2003, 09:23 AM
JiggaFan
PIMP-strollin' on 'em!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapest way to get a *GOOD* OEM Spoiler Install on a 5th Gen?

The OEM replica is on Ebay for as little as $100 new w/out paint.

I assume Used ones with Factory black paint are available for close to the same price.

Of course, the dealership is the last resort.

My '97 Accord has 165k miles on it and it has not been garage kept. So the black paint isn't a perfect match to a fresh coat of black paint on a new spoiler.

So would it be better to just buy a used black spoiler from another '96/'97 Accord owner?
Old 01-23-2003, 02:28 PM
smakdown

I got mine on ebay a while back for my 94 accord from a user called magauto. It was factory sealed and it came with everything, and prepainted my color, for $150 shipped. Im not sure if hes selling OEM spoilers anymore on ebay anymore but you can wait and check. Magauto is actually a bunch of dealers that are selling wholesale car parts so you can try their website here too www.magauto.com
Old 01-23-2003, 02:36 PM
edkim4583

i got mine from dealership. a buddy of mine tho got his off ebay. installation, paint, and then the stronger trunk stprings made him spend about the same amount as i did. if i were u id reassess the cost total of the job and compare it with waht the dealer is charging. and as always, dealer price is negitable. i believe the invoice price on that spoiler for dealers is like 150. or something. it used to be on edmunds.com.
Old 01-23-2003, 05:19 PM
94AccordSedanEX

Junkyard?