Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

92 Accord Halo Taillights

Old 01-29-2008, 01:05 AM
pnomaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Accord Halo Taillights

I just got these for my car cause they would make it look quite sporty...although they don't look like the more common ones so i'm unsure as to how they will plug in or what to put where. I haven't looked at the connections yet but so far i see that.

-Each ring is suppost to light up red and all 4 have a red and green wire coming out of it.
-The 2 middle ones closer to the license plate have space for one bulb
-The 2 outter ones have space for 2 bulbs, top and bottom half, but their not seperated so they would light up the same area with 2 bulbs.
-It came with 2 new bulb harness replacements for 1 intensity lights instead of the normal 2 intensity brake lights.

I guess my question is has anyone set this particular pair up, and untill i actually try them on, when theres no snow..., im trying to plan out where im putting the reverse lights, the running reds, and flashers keeping in mind the 4 rings are lit up somehow.

Any help you guys can offer me would be cool. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
CLT-YJ9293TLZ4-BK-H-C.jpg (328.0 KB, 17 views)
Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

before we continue .. just know that these do look illegal.

In all states, the rear of the car must have a piece of red reflector ... somewhere, anywhere be it on the tail lights or bumper. This is how the Lexus SUV gets away with all clear tails. (brake light doesn't count)

If I'm correct, the 92 has nothing back there but the tails.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:20 PM
pnomaster

I can probably fix that if i put the stock spoiler, if it is in fact illegal, which is red LEDs but the reflector itself is red, would that solve my problem? I live in canada, but the red reflector law is probably the same here as well.

Last edited by pnomaster; 01-31-2008 at 06:57 AM.