Notices

Accord vs. Accord (Part TWO!)

Old 10-16-2002, 09:02 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord vs. Accord (Part TWO!)

I had some fun today with a 4th gen Accord. He had that JDM look with rims, exhaust and what sounded like intake/header. His car was pretty fast.

We went from a 60 km/h (30 mph?) to around 180 km/h. I took off first and he chased me and we were about the same. As we flew around a highway onramp I gained a bit, but he kept up for a bit on the highway straightaway.

I started gaining a bit again at around 140 and I had around one lengths and we both topped off at around 180ish. We were about the same from 140 towards the end.

At first I thought he had a H22a, but I don't think it is one because he would have killed me. My friend's Preludes can really get me. His car sounded pretty good though. A real sleeper.

I'm a very stock 02' EX-V6; just lowered, rear sway with front strut.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:35 AM
zidek_accord

ok... h:
Old 10-16-2002, 10:01 AM
bruce_91zx
engiNERD

some guy yesterday night was behind me about 30mph, with a 94-95 accord 4dr, lowered, exhaust, lights, and steelies on all 4??(riced out i guess, probably lx which explains the steelies, no hubcaps) from what i could tell, don't know what else he had. saw my exhaust and started flooring it, i was like wtf?, i punched it for a little bit to taunt him and he didn't gain at all. We split diff. ways, but in my adreneline rush, i yelled out, "Get a V6!!", alas, I am still slow.