Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Help! How to replace Accord 98 Window/Glass?

Old 10-13-2006, 08:42 PM
lk21joker
AnotherAccordOwner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help! How to replace Accord 98 Window/Glass?

Today is Friday 13th and 4 hours ago, somebody broke my rear right passenger window (the large one) and jacked my cheap CD player. I dont care about the stereo but it's the window that upsets me. I just had it tinted too. Luckily, I found a replacement window at the junkyard, opened up the door panel, but I dont know how to install this.

Has anyone done this before? (left or right rear passenger side, it wont matter). My car is 98 Accord 4dr. Man, it took me an hour to clean up the glasses and there are still some on the backseat. They broke my center console that holds the stereo too. I think they took the stereo with the siren of the alarm on (i have the car alarm security without the pager). I'll never go to downtown Los Angeles again.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya take off the door panel two screws under the handel one screw in the pocket.then ther are two bolts holding the window on the windor regulater you can get to then trew 2 holes your window has to be in the rite spot if you have to plug back in the switch and play with the window till you see them.you also have to take out the metel(rear one) run one bolt then it slides down off the ruber window run then you can take out the small glass some hiden bolts under the seal.and pull the window out.the hardest part is geting the metel run back in to place i lube it with spray silicone and slide it back up the ruber run.