Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

98-00 Ivory EX coupe int. trim for your EX v6 woodgrain int. trim?

Old 09-03-2005, 06:09 AM
MrChad
THE RED 6th GEN Coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98-00 Ivory EX coupe int. trim for your EX v6 woodgrain int. trim?

I'm placing this here because it is a very specific request for a 6th gen Coupe likely not of any interest in the classifieds.

I have a 98-00 Coupe EX (ivory-tan interior) with the full none wood grain trim. Ivory door control trim and black center console trim.

I would love to trade someone locally in the Chicago area for your Wood grain trim. As sad as it may appear I'm looking to add the wood grain trim to my Accord.

Please PM for other details I will gladly submit pictures of my trim too you for your viewing pleasure, but I can assure you it is as close to new as ANY you will find.

I'm likely just going to buy the trim, but figured some lucky EX V6 coupe owner may infact want non Wood grain trim. Your door panel trim is of most concern to me. I actually have the center tunnel wood grain already, but I will trade my black center tunnel to you for your wood grain unit if you would still like.

Thanks, MrChad
Old 09-03-2005, 09:23 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

I HATE my wood grain. Unfortinately, my door controls need to be black. :happysad:
Old 09-03-2005, 03:43 PM
jschmid

I just sold some about a month or two ago on ebay.

I got some EX-L door panels to match my leather seats (I never was completely satisfied with my diy job) and they came with the wood trim peices on each door. By the time I sold the wood trim, and all the switches, I had paid for the door panels.

Personally I'm not a fan of the faux wood, but good luck.

EDIT...I forgot...they wouldn't do you much good, they were out of a sedan.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:51 PM
MrChad
THE RED 6th GEN Coupe

Thanks Schmiddy, yeah I was gung ho for leather in my Accord at one time, but after getting the TSX I find that the cloth is much easier to care for IMO.

I think I'll keep the cloth seats but I have decided to upgrade to all the EX-V6 goodies from 2000 model year, save for the leather.

I just installed the homelink setup from the v6 last week, thank heavens for the joys of ebay