Notices

Goddamned The Rain!

Old 01-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Intrepid241

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You never seem to have the best car luck.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:01 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by uclaccord
2 feet of water? that's a friggin huge puddle! and i find it extremely hard to believe its possible to hydrolock a civic w/ short ram. gl bubb and def dont rev through huge puddles.

yeah i was though the same until this happen and now i am really so much careful than before this happen when driving in the rain. and believe it. it die die as dead was full of water no joke.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:48 PM
kenton
Change sig? Lose [quote]!

Man, I've got an AEM CAI on my 98 Accord and while I KNOW NOT to driver over puddles at high speeds, I've accidently done it a few times with water sloshing up on the CAI side. I've never had any problems. Just tranny problems which can't be water related
Old 01-20-2005, 12:19 PM
JL95AccorD

Ive sucked in water before through a CAI. It sucks. I had to push the car over out the street. (Luckily it rolled out of the puddle after it died) take out all the spark plugs, got my friend to come buy with an air compressor and blew as much water out of there as we could, and then just plugged one spark plug, and managed to get the car to start up with just one plug in. The engine did the rest of the work to blow out the rest of the water from the other ones. Turned off the engine, replaced the other spark plugs, and went on my way. THey car was a little rough at first but once it finished burning off all the water, it started running just fine.