Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GENUINE Italian leather shift boots - now for the 94-97 and 98-02 Accord!

Old 11-29-2004, 06:21 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GENUINE Italian leather shift boots - now for the 94-97 and 98-02 Accord!

Hi everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a sponsor of the H.A.N since about 18 months ago and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for various cars, now also available for the Accords!.

Has your shift boot seen better days? Perhaps you want to upgrade your stock vinyl piece to finer leather and get some nice, colored double stitching to improve the looks even more? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

You can choose from several colors of leather and thread. Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are shipped directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed here on the H.A.N, see here:

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...37#post1307637
and
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=43871

and they get great feedback all the time!

The price of our products is $40 SHIPPED for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose). However, we often publish discount codes which, when used while ordering, give you an immediate 10% off of all our prices. Here's one for starters! Valid for 5 days from today ONLY.

T289FA6IL12

We do have a special version of our shifter boot for short shifter kits! There is no extra charge for that version of course and it will look much better than the stock boot if you have a short shift kit!

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment.

Accord 98-02

Accord 94-97

We have lots of leather and thread colors to choose from. Here are some samples, for more info please go to our color chart (http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm) (there are samples of boots in all those colors installed in various cars)!

Black Charcoal Medium gray Light gray
Cream Tan Beige Light yellow
Brown Red Burgundy Orange
White Blue

Bottomline:

1) $40 each item, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid. Prices include shipping.

2) You can choose from 14 colors of leather and even more colors of thread. NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

5) WE DO HAVE A SPECIAL VERSION OF OUR SHIFTER BOOT FOR SHORT SHIFTERS!

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 11-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

wrong forum to post here, despite the fact you're selling accord accessories. This will be moved.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:32 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he's han approved. that is like gold here, he can proly post anywhere he pleases.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:14 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Hi everyone!

Here's a new discount code to buy our boots with 10% off: H2MIX8966K3. As usual, just paste it into the order form while ordering and you'll get the discount immediately.

I would also like to brag with a reference email one of our customers sent us spontaneously a few days ago:

------------------------------------------
I got my shift boot and ebrake boot the other day while I was out of
town but I got back today and went straight to the garage to get it
in. I've got a few items of input I just wanted to let you know:
Your installation tips (mazda rx-7) were pretty much spot on, walked
me right through everything.
The boots themselves are great!! Very high quality stuff and the red
threading, although it seems subtle, stands out a lot and really adds
a nice touch to it - exactly what I wanted!
I ordered a bunch of products online (like 5) at the same time,
believe it or not yours was actually the 2nd item I got... I don't
know if thats saying good about you or bad about the others but hey
nice job!
Overall my experience was VERY good and I will definetly recommend you
to anyone who asks Keep up the great work!
------------------------------------------

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 12-16-2004, 06:05 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

thats alot of money for just a shift boot...
Old 12-16-2004, 07:07 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by SumAccordGuy94
thats alot of money for just a shift boot...
:werd: see if it came with a e-brake boot as well, thats a different story.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:51 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by wedley2
:werd: see if it came with a e-brake boot as well, thats a different story.
Guys,

you drive an Accord. That's a medium to higher class car. You're buying a genuine Italian leather shift boot and you're whining about $40?

I guess the reason we can't get any sales in the Honda community is because people tend to prefer the cheap crappy vinyl stuff from eBay. Well, too bad for you, people who drive brands that haven't had the aftermarket scene spoiled by low-cost lower-quality producers more than appreciate our products and actually I've always heard they're VERY cheap and worth much more than what we ask.

:|

Maciek
Old 02-16-2005, 06:52 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Hi everyone!

We'd like to announce some expansions to our color schemes. Here are some sample pictures.

1. Some new blue colors are available. The background of the picture below is our current blue leather. The random pieces are the new options.

2. We have acquired a beautiful SIERRA leather, it's absolutely fantastic. It's the little piece in the center of this picture. To it's right there is our BEIGE leather (so that you can see the comparison), the background is an original C5 Corvette light oak colored piece.

How to order these new colors? Please choose "Other" as the leather in the combo-boxes in our order form, and use the note field to tell us which one you want: Sierra, light blue, navy blue or violety blue.

We'll post better pictures as soon as they become available (very soon!)

Here's a current 10% discount code to make it an easier decision: 3RL516N6E3U.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 02-16-2005, 06:59 AM
JL95AccorD

Hmmmm... 36 dollars for a shift boot? I doubt anyone cares about the "GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER" part. I'm sure the rich mommy and daddy kids will buy one though.
Good thing I don't have to spend 36 dollars to have genuine leather in my automagic.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:20 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by JL95AccorD
Hmmmm... 36 dollars for a shift boot? I doubt anyone cares about the "GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER" part. I'm sure the rich mommy and daddy kids will buy one though.
And you actually drive an Accord? Why not get a Yugo, parts are cheaper and we don't make shift boots for it so you don't have to whine about spending $36 on an appearance item.