Notices

What are some good brake pads that won't break the bank?

Old 01-07-2004, 07:54 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by uclaccord
get aem pads...or at least ceramic...don't get the metal masters, which aren't ceramic...if ur looking for the rear...i got brembo blanks and metal masters brand new for ya
I have a LX.

ahahaha, why would you tell me not to get the Metal Masters, then try to sell me some:dunno:
Old 01-07-2004, 07:56 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by vtecaccord01
How about some StopTech in your life then. They don't make it for the accords though. Guess I would have to get a 5 lug conversion first

why not just get the AEM Big Brake kit and call it a day?

Old 01-07-2004, 09:34 PM
uclaccord

Originally posted by VRGNCD5
I have a LX.

ahahaha, why would you tell me not to get the Metal Masters, then try to sell me some:dunno:
cuz i could cut u a deal and dump em :thumbup:
but partswise ceramic is far better...got the blanks and aem nissin pads for the front and i'm happy
Old 01-08-2004, 12:15 AM
lil_1_2002

why not just get the AEM Big Brake kit and call it a day?

once again, because AEM's are crap!!! everyone is raving about the pads not the big brake kit, talk to anyone and the'll tell you these's big brake kit are a total rip off. one perosn i know that did this was USC, he got the kit and didnt like it much, so went with the 1000 brembo kit. so yea just get the AEM pads and call it a day, its not like ur doing hardcore braking like muah! heh j/p
Old 01-08-2004, 08:44 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by lil_1_2002
once again, because AEM's are crap!!! everyone is raving about the pads not the big brake kit, talk to anyone and the'll tell you these's big brake kit are a total rip off. one perosn i know that did this was USC, he got the kit and didnt like it much, so went with the 1000 brembo kit. so yea just get the AEM pads and call it a day, its not like ur doing hardcore braking like muah! heh j/p
Easy there cowboy. I didn't say I was gonna get it, or even wanted. Just posting up an alternate to the Tenzo one's posted.

I'm gonna talk to Jason, he's got the AEM kit on his CD5, H double deuce too. But anyways, I wasn't saying I was gonna get em though, I was just posting an alternate to the Tenzo units posted.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:43 AM
lil_1_2002

Easy there cowboy. I didn't say I was gonna get it, or even wanted. Just posting up an alternate to the Tenzo one's posted.

I'm gonna talk to Jason, he's got the AEM kit on his CD5, H double deuce too. But anyways, I wasn't saying I was gonna get em though, I was just posting an alternate to the Tenzo units posted.

u better not get em, i'll have to bust your chops!! lol if ur gonna talk to jason talk to USC aswell. you gotta remember with that kit, you just get bigger rotors, you actaully have to buy the bigger calipers after.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:57 PM
snoopy20

AEM can't make a brake kit worth anything. Look into Axxis Metal Masters or EBC Greenstuff if you don't want to spend a deep pocket...otherwise, Brembo and Wilwood make awesome kits.