Notices

New Bulbs!

Old 09-12-2003, 09:23 AM
SWOOSHER21
Fight Rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

about PIAA's not lasting long. ive had mine for a year and half and they are still perfect. granted they aren't those gay ass blue tinted bulbs, but they are still as strong as the day i put them in.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Mx6GT91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My moms got CATZ bulbs, shes had them for 3 years now, im hopin they go on 5years. Just the damn bulbs were $55!!!!!!!

They wernt bright enough though so we moved them to the foglights.

As far as the temperature scale goes on HID's, 8000k is overkill. The reason why it isnt as bright is because it is already in the purple side of the color scale. If you want effective HID's that are actually aiding in nighttime vision...you should stay in the 4300-5500k range. anything above that is just pointless and useless in terms of functionality. it's all looks from there.
The reason why i have 8000K is because i wanted more color out of my headlights rather than just yellow. Stock reflective headlamps make lots of yellow with HID's because of the stock shields. 8000K still is a huge difference over stock and hiperwhite bulbs. I love my HID's, im thinkin of getting a lower Kelvin temp capsule to compair color and difference