Notices

muffler rattle

Old 07-22-2003, 02:26 AM
huviduc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default muffler rattle

i have the tanabe racigng medalion. its only about a year old, and now after i just got my swap, the muffler has a rattle to it. it seems to be inside of the muffler. it never used to do it, but i m assuming the more power makes it vibrate more. anyway, i can not get in touch with tanabe to see if there is any warrenty because there site wont give me any info (so if anyone can help on that, please do). the exhaust it only about a year old, so it should have somesort of warrenty.

if it doesnt have any warrenty, and i am forced to buy something new, will it be possible for me to get a axle back form a different company, or even just a muffler because i already have the rest?

also, are there any suggestions on a LOUD, low pitched sounding muffler, similar to the tanabe but maybe even lower pitch. oh, and for anyone who wants to call me rice because i want a LOUD muffler:madfawk:
Old 07-22-2003, 12:07 PM
loctoday

dood same shit happened to my tanabe exhaust, i cant get a hold of them either...their company is in japan.. hella sux im just going to get another muffler, i want a deep sounding one but dont know what to get
Old 07-22-2003, 06:51 PM
huviduc

i here, and it doesnt seem like anyon one here wants to help. i am thinking about getting the N1, but ive never actually heard it in person. more help needed. thanx
Old 07-22-2003, 08:00 PM
rydnby 4

GREDDY EVO!...have it, love it, wouldnt use anything else!...its wicked deep, but is loud enough to scare def pedestrians!!
Old 07-22-2003, 08:02 PM
rydnby 4

N1 sounds like a tin can...sounds cheap as hell, doesnt sound like its the motor making the noise at all...:down: