Notices

How do you put on Fender???? 96-00

Old 05-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Jazezy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you put on Fender???? 96-00

I just got my fenders in for a 96-00 honda civic coupe I did a search for it but i only came up with pre 92 civic I was wondering if you had to take the door off to get to it Thanks in advance for the help!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 09:11 PM
riding low

I would goto a bodyshop where they do this sorta thing everyday...:naughty:
Old 05-05-2003, 09:37 PM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

there is a total of 4 bolts that you can see with the hood popped and the door opened,...three under the hood and one at the top where the mirror is when you open the door,...then there is 2 hidden behind the side skirt at the bottom,..also i cant remember right now but there i think there is one bolt near where your headlight is at the corners,...its bolted to a brace,..and that brace is bolted to your chassis
Old 05-06-2003, 12:35 PM
STOCK96civicDX
I take care of my member

Originally posted by WideBodyEK
also i cant remember right now but there i think there is one bolt near where your headlight is at the corners,...its bolted to a brace,..and that brace is bolted to your chassis
Yes, there is a bolt down by the headlight. also the bumper is mounted to the fender right in the same location. believe me, i know, i just replaced a radiator support in our 96DX, fenders are ok for now but will be replaced in the future. FYI, do what you can to keep the bumper on, PITA IMO to put that damn thing on.