Notices

Electrial Question

Old 04-28-2003, 04:09 AM
HouseofKolorEX
I get off on WD 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrial Question

I got another problem. My car went in for paint about 3 weeks ago. It was in the shop for 7 days while we did all the work. When it was done we washed it down and all, and went to go drive home and the headlights had burned out. High beams worked though. Went to NAPA, picked up some more bulbs, everything's fine. Well, yesterday I took my car in for final coats of paint, and same thing.. we washed down my car, but this time... all my lights are fine, it's my Intermittent for my windshield wipers (the slow speed... it won't work at all) and the door buzzer won't sound when I open the door with the keys in the ignition. And this is what I found wrong just on the drive home. There could be some other things too. What's up with this, anyone know? Help a sista out now.:driving:
Old 04-28-2003, 06:48 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have you checked all your fuses?
Old 04-28-2003, 08:48 AM
swaggs21

:stupid:

I am with josh on this one, happened to me when I had my 95.

Oh sorry to whore this thread, but josh those rsx lights we did yesterday look :naughty: Saw him driving today to the chow hall.
Old 04-28-2003, 09:27 AM
HouseofKolorEX
I get off on WD 40

No, haven't checked fuses yet. Thought that was the first thing I should check though. I'll check 'em when I get home from work. Thanks. :driving: