Notices

Thanks for the help

Old 03-07-2003, 01:48 AM
spoony74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for the help

Hey I was just wanting to say thanks for having this forum. It seems alot of the del sol stuff i find is either down or useless. Your advice is much appreciated and I think most of you are funny as hell. ok enough ass kissing i actually do have a question.

do air bags really suck? I saw in the new honda tuning mag a ugly ass green sol with bags. He said he should have stuck with coils, I was wondering why? DO coils preform better in corners and ect? It just seems that might have some pros and cons.

and again thanks for your help and mucho butt kiss
Old 03-08-2003, 06:23 AM
Soltaker
I'm a bad, bad man.

Coils will be better in the corners. Bags are more for show cars then street cars. Well, then cars that do spirited driving anyway. I was going to switch to air ride in my Sol if I was keeping her because it really is the ultimate in adjustability. Right now I have Skunk2's and I love them.....except they are kind of a pain in the ass to raise and lower. Simply hitting a switch would be so much nicer.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:10 AM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

for a daily driver, lowering springs are perfect. Just get some adjustable shocks and you'll be set for anything.