Notices

Picture Request............

Old 11-20-2002, 05:14 AM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like a picture of a car, with slight body rust in the right rear quarter panel, with 4 different shades of color, and with only 1 mirror. It should also have 15" spoon rims, with japanese market tires, be right hand drive, have Bride racing seats, in all black, have a 5 point harness. The main color must be That cool green color that the FF squad car is, and it must be a car manf betwee april 17, and aug 23 of 1994. It also must be drivin within 30 mile radius of LA, and be owned by a cop, who's brother is a judge, who's mom was a circut court judge, who has one hand.

and the picture should have the car at a 34.43 degree angle.

can anyone get me a picture of that please?

btw: that hatch is too low for my tastes
Old 11-20-2002, 05:17 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by ManInCamo
I'd like a picture of a car, with slight body rust in the right rear quarter panel, with 4 different shades of color, and with only 1 mirror. It should also have 15" spoon rims, with japanese market tires, be right hand drive, have Bride racing seats, in all black, have a 5 point harness. The main color must be That cool green color that the FF squad car is, and it must be a car manf betwee april 17, and aug 23 of 1994. It also must be drivin within 30 mile radius of LA, and be owned by a cop, who's brother is a judge, who's mom was a circut court judge, who has one hand.

and the picture should have the car at a 34.43 degree angle.

can anyone get me a picture of that please?

btw: that hatch is too low for my tastes
I'M ON IT! :thumbup: