Notices

95 civic question

Old 12-15-2007, 09:28 PM
pshsguy18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 civic question

I was thinking out about getting satelite radio for my 95 civic. I knlow thw antenna goes out side can i put it somewhere else instead on my antenna. Also does any one know if sirrus is better then xm radio or vice of versa? Also I head sirrus has a lifetime subsciption and xm doesnt anyone know? Give me all ya imputs
Old 12-15-2007, 09:49 PM
mr22na
Miss It.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pshsguy18
I was thinking out about getting satelite radio for my 95 civic. I knlow thw antenna goes out side can i put it somewhere else instead on my antenna. Also does any one know if sirrus is better then xm radio or vice of versa? Also I head sirrus has a lifetime subsciption and xm doesnt anyone know? Give me all ya imputs
wrong thread location.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:40 AM
smallphobia

Well ill help ya out if i can...I had XM in my 95 coupe and it was very nice. I liked it and cancelled it because i got real tight on money and had to sell the radio and controller..But i had my antenna on my trunk...It comes with a magnetic base and its fairly easy to run the antenna wire to the trunk...But if you dont know your way around radios and car stereo...Have to tap into your factory atntenna...gotta tap into power...just time consuming really.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:05 AM
mason rocket
my 2 cense

sirius is trying to buy xm and it looks like they will be one eventually. they are both good. i had sirius and liked it and knew people with xm and the only difference is in the specialty programs. all the mainstream common music is the same.