Notices

my 95 civic with integra front end conversion project pics

Old 10-22-2007, 02:45 PM
slintegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FLAT_LINER
tell you what I think?...ill be honest....ugly as sin......and so are the pictures

to each their own I guess
and yours is perfect to other peoples standards im guessing too right... since u have the oem front end that makes ur car much cooler.. ass
Old 10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
slintegra

Originally Posted by TheOtherDave™
Don't bother. It won't help.

To be brutally honest, all of these mix-n-match bodywork specials look awful.
The OEM front end suited that Civic beautifully; this thing looks like Frankenstein.
and the oem front end is ugly as hell... probably why the body style only lasted 3 years as opposed to the body style of the integra front end i have which lasted from 94-00. your out of ur tree if anybody thinks that this front end swap wont look amazing when its done.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
slintegra

and yes it does have the suspension along with an ls swap
Old 10-22-2007, 02:58 PM
FLAT_LINER
Ridin Dirty

Originally Posted by slintegra
and yours is perfect to other peoples standards im guessing too right... since u have the oem front end that makes ur car much cooler.. ass
so you think by having a teg front end all will bow to you?...HAHA you are in for a rude awakening.....you asked what I thought and I told you...seems like everyone else agrees as well...and it was 4 years not 3

oh and also...way to get your post count up
Old 10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
slintegra

so you think by having a teg front end all will bow to you?...HAHA you are in for a rude awakening.....you asked what I thought and I told you...seems like everyone else agrees as well...and it was 4 years not 3

oh and also...way to get your post count up

no i dont think that people will bow to me for having an integra front end but what i didnt like was the fact u said it was ugly as sin when urs isnt any better than mine

oh and also...way to get some horse power out of the stickers on ur door.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM
FLAT_LINER
Ridin Dirty

Originally Posted by slintegra
no i dont think that people will bow to me for having an integra front end but what i didnt like was the fact u said it was ugly as sin when urs isnt any better than mine

oh and also...way to get some horse power out of the stickers on ur door.
are you really raggin on my car? :rofl: ill wax that civics ass anytime

im done with this ricer im sure this thread will be locked soon anyway

you asked for my opinion and I gave it
Old 10-22-2007, 03:10 PM
slintegra

are you really raggin on my car? :rofl: ill wax that civics ass anytime

im done with this ricer im sure this thread will be locked soon anyway

you asked for my opinion and I gave it

yeah i am raggin on ur car... ur probably one of those kids that thinks ur cars the greatest and has nothin but horrible things to say about everyone elses because u dont have the money nor the time put into urs with a front lip and some stickers... do somethin better with ur time and find somethin else to call me but a ricer cuz havin a different front end doesnt make u a ricer, u dont even know what ur talkin about so good luck with ur shit box cuz ur the ricer
Old 10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Line7
Platinum Member

i think it'll look descent with a nice paint job. but i think u have to do more to that front end since you're already doing custom body work. I give you props for the effort though.:thumbup:
btw: the civic front end looks much better than the teg.:db:

Last edited by Line7; 10-22-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:27 PM
slintegra

Originally Posted by Line7
i think it'll look descent with a nice paint job. but i think u have to do more to that front end since you're already doing custom body work. I give you props for the effort though.:thumbup:
btw: the civic front end looks much better than the teg.:db:
wow someone with a decent comment thanks... yeah its gettin painted soon and i still dont think the civic front end looks better lol
Old 10-22-2007, 03:51 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

I've seen it done before, but the guy that did it had the CL front end conversion front (the "cali-type-r" front). But this is back when conversions were all the craze.

The work was clean, but it just didn't fit (the lines of the front end did not coordinate well with the lines of the rest of the car). He eventually switched to the OEM integra front (like what you have now) and I think it looked better.

Haven't seen the car in a while, so I'm not sure if he's still rocking the USDM teggy front or he eventually switched to the OE JDM teggy front.

I'll admit, it does catch your eye on the road if it's done right and if the work is clean. I just can't really justify the cost for it. The cost for sourcing the JDM front end parts were pretty costly (back then), then the labor of getting to fit as well as the cost for paint/labor on top of that.