Notices

Need your help here!

Old 03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
nemesis25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your help here!

Hi there!
Thanks for reading. Alright, here's my issue. I have a 95 EX, and I think my idling is'nt right. I checked my IAC valve like the Haynes manual said and it checked out fine. Tried to adjust it also, and it's still idling low causing my interior to vibrate. This only happens when the engine's fully warm. No CEL codes. I think, but I'm not too sure it might be my Air temp sensor. What do you guys think?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:13 PM
njblacksol
gangsta pancake

i have no idea, try to clean some sensors, replug and see what happens, did u try searching?

Last edited by njblacksol; 03-15-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:17 PM
fdavie

Originally Posted by nemesis25
Hi there!
Thanks for reading. Alright, here's my issue. I have a 95 EX, and I think my idling is'nt right. I checked my IAC valve like the Haynes manual said and it checked out fine. Tried to adjust it also, and it's still idling low causing my interior to vibrate. This only happens when the engine's fully warm. No CEL codes. I think, but I'm not too sure it might be my Air temp sensor. What do you guys think?
Is the idle actually low, or might you have a broken motor mount? I had a broken motor mount on my Accord and replacing it really helped with vibration at idle.