Notices

will ek hatch seats fit in an eg hatch

Old 01-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Spicylikcajun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmm...so some people say they do line up, and some say they don't, and some say i need new railings...haha, i guess i'd be better off taking a crowbar and a drill, and new railings...
Old 01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Outxider
X-Motoring

ok I'm tired of wrong info and ghetto riggin info. again swap ur eg rails over the ek seats if u want em to bolt in like stock. I know wat I'm talkin about because I had over 8 pair of seats and among them were ek, del sols, and dc seats, and for the del sols and eks, I swap my rails off my stock eg seats to ensure perfect fitment. using a crowbar or drillin new holes is totally unecessary for this type of project especially if u have the available parts to do so.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Spicylikcajun

Originally Posted by Outxider
ok I'm tired of wrong info and ghetto riggin info. again swap ur eg rails over the ek seats if u want em to bolt in like stock. I know wat I'm talkin about because I had over 8 pair of seats and among them were ek, del sols, and dc seats, and for the del sols and eks, I swap my rails off my stock eg seats to ensure perfect fitment. using a crowbar or drillin new holes is totally unecessary for this type of project especially if u have the available parts to do so.
thanks for the correct info...