Notices

Tenzo big rotor...opinions

Old 02-03-2005, 07:27 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Max Windu
You're basing they aren't crap because you have them?
I remember 10 years ago when TenzoR was great stuff

You can screw up springs. Not using the high quality material, some springs sag faster than others. Why else would Ground Control use Eibach springs and not others? Granted, there are only a few actual spring manufacturer's in the market, but there are differences.
Arn't eibach springs the ones that settle unevenly? I've read many complaints about that.

regardless, I don't think honda uses that much higher quality metal than these tenzo springs. And like you brought up, tenzo just gets them from a supplier and throws them into a box labeled tenzoR.

When I think of "quality" springs, I think of good spring rates. these tenzo springs are soft, but thats aside the point. h:

[/tangent]
Old 02-03-2005, 10:44 PM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Originally Posted by 18secFerio
I remember 10 years ago when TenzoR was great stuff

Arn't eibach springs the ones that settle unevenly? I've read many complaints about that.

regardless, I don't think honda uses that much higher quality metal than these tenzo springs. And like you brought up, tenzo just gets them from a supplier and throws them into a box labeled tenzoR.

When I think of "quality" springs, I think of good spring rates. these tenzo springs are soft, but thats aside the point. h:

[/tangent]

Eh, I cant say I agree with you on the quality = spring rates.

I mean, spring rates change with time, I see quality as how long a certain spring can stay within spec of first being manufactured.

I must also say that I am biased against companys such as Matrix, APC, and TenzoR, because of their reputation as a cheap, quickfix company.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by alphaxxn

I mean, spring rates change with time, I see quality as how long a certain spring can stay within spec of first being manufactured.
Agreed.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 02-04-2005, 05:35 AM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by 18secFerio
as for tenzo. They're just like APC

Yea, they are both junk.. i doubt you will change my mind on that one!