Notices

how much can i spray?

Old 04-25-2004, 09:27 PM
snatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much can i spray?

alrighty here is the deal i have a 93 dx with a sir b16a swap and im looking into hooking up nitrous and im wondering how much i can safely spray and not have to worry about popping my motor since i just finished it up and dont really wanna pull it back out, so how much are you guys spraying and how is your handling it? any input will be greatly appreciated
thanks
Old 04-25-2004, 09:28 PM
KAUAI KANE
91' Toyota Supra

Location: Iwakuni, Japan. And where ever the Marine Corps sends me

50shot is really safe
Old 04-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by snatch
alrighty here is the deal i have a 93 dx with a sir b16a swap and im looking into hooking up nitrous and im wondering how much i can safely spray and not have to worry about popping my motor since i just finished it up and dont really wanna pull it back out, so how much are you guys spraying and how is your handling it? any input will be greatly appreciated
thanks
there is this sweet as button called SEARCH it finds you all kind of awesome threads above...oddly enough stuff you want to know bout.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:54 PM
snatch

already did, and there are a ton of variables that might change how much i can spray with what i read, so i posted hoping to get some direct feedback. i have the b16 swap with 4-1 one piece dc header catback exhaust aem cold air skunk 2 shifter and hasport mounts, and a jun tech. ecu so i posted this hoping that some of you guys knowing nitrous better than i could give me some direct input...after all thats what web forums are for right?
Old 04-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Civic2Scooby

already did, and there are a ton of variables that might change how much i can spray with what i read, so i posted hoping to get some direct feedback. i have the b16 swap with 4-1 one piece dc header catback exhaust aem cold air skunk 2 shifter and hasport mounts, and a jun tech. ecu so i posted this hoping that some of you guys knowing nitrous better than i could give me some direct input...after all thats what web forums are for right?
jus givin the new guy some flack pimpin.....55 shot is find, and I would prob run a step colder on the plugs and maybe retard timing a tad....
Old 04-25-2004, 10:17 PM
snatch

thats what i have been thinkin thanks for the input....i have to say its good to be back didnt post at all over the winter cuz i was soo busy, alot of changes have happened with my car over the past year ill post up some pics of before and after stuff as soon as i figure out my scanner but im pleased with my changes
rice=bad and i learned that the hard way but i have left that behind ill prolly start posting more regularly now that im have abit more time on my hands
Old 04-26-2004, 05:56 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

and a jun tech. ecu
i can hear the pinging (detonation) now...

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...hreadid=111030

read that THEN ask any other questions you have...
Old 04-26-2004, 08:31 AM
snatch

what about the computer is bad news with nitrous?
Old 04-26-2004, 08:54 AM
Paul
Eater of Rice

200 shot easy...
Old 04-26-2004, 09:08 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

what about the computer is bad news with nitrous?
unless the computer is designed for nitrous then there is a chance it may cause your car to have more agresive ignition or other changed parameters that will not work well with nitrous...

Quick Reply: how much can i spray?