Old 05-31-2003, 07:39 PM
4thGenReady2Go
Throbbing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for sure though, Honda has become a more boring company since the Prelude left us. And I say that with the deepest appreciation for Honda, and I will never buy anything other than a Honda (except a Ferrari if I can afford one, or maybe a 350Z... but let's get back to reality here). Anyway, I'm tired of seeing all these $hitty 2001+ civics bouncing around with their crap struts and stupid flat rear floorboards. Mostly I'm tired of seeing a company cater more and more to shareholders than to the driver, the passenger, or the family. While I'm sure the Civic Type R will be a welcome sight when it arrives in north america, Honda still lacks it's sporty, beefy looking coupe. While the latest coupe offers a helluva lot more power than the 5th gen did, I would love to see a Prelude come out in a few years which answers ALL the wishes and desires of Honda fans, and even the doubtfuls. Possibly a V6, but definitely a lot of power, double wishbones, back AND front
(it had to be said), and maybe even RWD. Hell, I think 4WS should be reintroduced, but that's just me. I'll get off the soapbox now, but yeah, let's bring the Prelude back.