View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 01:41 PM
adslinstaller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by RB
I'm hoping you've had lots of experience with bikes before...because if you haven't i would definently recommend a starter bike much less powerful than these. If you go from no bike to a gsxr, you'll most likely kill yourself.
I've been riding motorcycles since I was 6 years old (I'm 32 now), but I haven't had one for 5 or 6 years. That's why I'm goin' with a 600 instead of a hyabussa (?) or something WAY outta my league.

I've also been racing cars off & on for 10 years, so I'm not a noob as far as knowing your limits. I've been to racings school & I plan on going to a motorcycle school as well. I'm not looking to be a racer wanna-be, just wanna be safe & have a little fun.

I just realized recently how much I missed having a bike & want one for the freedom of it.

I'm supposed to be coming into some money soon from a death in the family & after I pay off my credit cards , I decided to get me a bike.

I was gonna do an H22 swap, forged rods, pistons, turbo, NOS, etc on my car but decided I don't really need a 400-500 hp accord

I guess the reason I posted this was to get people's opinions on what bike they would recommend.