Old 05-05-2003, 10:13 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SumAccordGuy94
The wirring is right at the tail light... its really easy... All you do is get 2 new dual filament sockets for 1157 bulbs from an autoparts store, that'll fit the holes on the lenses. You'll also need a trailer wirring adapter, the one that is made for cars with seperate turn signals... this will be so that the 2 circles will flash for the turn signals, while the 2 circles on the other side of the car will light up for brake lights, along with the center high mount stop lamp.

While you're at it, wire the second circles for parking lights too... looks much better at night than just one circle for tail lights, plus its safer cause its brighter.

Another method is to use the "back-up" light part of the lens for the turn signal bulb... but then you lose your back-up lights.
I get the dual Filament sockets, that's the same as the one used for parking/break light right? Also, where do I get the trailer wiring adapter? and how to wire those wires together, color matching? If possible, can you help post the Wiring Diagram? Thanks, I've heard of the relay method, but this is new.