View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 AM
Zackk

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

With my beliefs and education already somewhat clashing, you'd pretty much have to shoot my dog in front of me holding the bible while urinating on it to ruffle my feathers.

Here's the quick answer, as I'm doing some last minute review for my biology midterm.

In evolution and creationism, there seems to be a thick black line that has been drawn between the two. Evolution answers certain criteria that religion can't, and vice versa. I believe that opting out of even considering both can be harmonious is ignorant in its own right.

My freshman year of college I read a research study about the human genome project in Europe. I found another book by the same author that was about science and theism living in the same house. I really clicked with me. I grew up as a non science believing christian...and now that I am somewhat of a scientist, things have pushed the reality of my beliefs.

Long story short; I have my own interpretation of the bible. You see, the Koran is a book of rules and statements. In my opinion, the Bible is a book that gives the reader the option to form his or her own opinion and relative ideals.