Old 06-26-2010, 07:53 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

-Turbo oil feed line. SOLD

-Various -10 AN hose ends, fittings, and some Earl's -10 Perfom-O-Flex hose. SOLD

-Earl's -3 AN Speed-Flex Teflon Hose. This is about 8 feet of Earl's Speed-Flex hose in -3 AN size. It features a teflon liner and is suitable for most hydraulic applications. I bought 20 feet to make custom brake and clutch lines, and this is what I have left over. Use it for brake lines, or make a custom turbo feed line. This hose uses Earl's Speed Seal hose ends. This hose retails for almost $3/foot, so my price is $15, or $20 shipped.

-Various 3" exhaust flanges/gasket. SOLD

-McMaster Carr Vacuum Manifold. SOLD

-2.5" 180 degree mandrel U-bend. SOLD

-H4/9003 Bi-Xenon Hi/Lo 5000K HID Conversion Kit. SOLD

-2.5" to 3" stainless transitions. These are 2.5" to 3" flares/transitions made from stainless steel. They provide a smooth transition from 2.5" to 3" and are perfect for custom exhaust applications. One has an overall length of about two and a half inches and has a thick TIG welded 3-bolt flange that matches up with most stock Honda flanges and other 2.25"/2.5" 3-bolt applications. The other is unflanged with an overall length of about 4.25". Make an offer on either one, or both.

-6.25" and 6.5" t-bolt clamps. These are large diameter t-bolt clamps in 6.25" and 6.5" diameters. They are .75" wide, and I was going to use them to mount a turbo N1 muffler without having to weld exhaust hangers directly to the muffler(they would be welded to the clamp). Make an offer on either one, or both.

-Perma-Cool radiator fan/fluid cooler mounting kit. SOLD

Buyers pay all shipping costs, if applicable. I would prefer not to ship heavier/bulkier items for obvious reasons. If you want the larger items shipped, pleased be prepared to pay the associated costs.
I am located in San Jose, Cali.
You can look up people I've done business with in my old F/S threads.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by inspyral; 08-18-2010 at 11:13 PM.